★ You know what a really underrated ship is?
Cyborg and Raven.
I’m watching the ‘first’ episode, where they first all team up. When Raven hesitates, he stops, and makes a point to ask why she felt she needed to be alone, and throughout the whole series he’s always making sure she knows that she’s cared for.
I mean, yes there are some episodes with BB as well, but those are like the show is intentionally making you wanna ship them, while Cyborg is constantly there for her.
Not to mention, she opens up to him more often than others, willingly. Not some magic or situation that throws people in her mind.
Posted 1 year ago with 9 notes
Tagged: ● am i talking to much? i think i'm talking too much ● mun ramblings ● teen titans ● cyborg ● raven
- adelphepoth1a likes this
- ivezsaur likes this
- natapanao likes this
- sorryidonttreatyoulikeagoddess likes this
- laughing-in-the-afterlife said: *I support this!!!! I have from forever!!!! >3>*
- ask-allison-burlew said: Dude, that ship sounds adorable as shit. I was kinda shipping it when I was able to watch the show on Boomerang not too long ago, along with BB and Raven. XD
- ask-the-wind-spirit said: [[ I just see Cyborg as more of a bog brother, otherwise I would probably feel the same.]]
- adventurousxmrsxclaus said: NO! OH MY GOD! Right next to Beast Boy and Raven, they were my second favorite ship.
- little-wishingstar posted this